Friday, June 3, 2011

Miss St. George, Utah USA

I didn't tell you.
I'm Miss St. George, Utah USA.
It's completely out of my comfort zone.
COMPLETELY
My friend and I entered as a joke.
I won't lie.
We didn't actually think we would get in, thousands of girls enter, but we did.
We both got call back interviews.
I went up to Salt Lake City, Utah and they interviewed me and I was accepted as
Miss St. George, Utah USA.
I'm going to try my best to be awesome.
Jeff says to just be me. ;)
He's good at giving advice.
I'm trying to change my life, which is super ironic since when Jeff first left I didn't want ANYthing to change.
Even my favorite color!
Jeff wouldn't care if my favorite color changed!
Anyway. . .
I'm running the St. George Marathon, as most of you know, but this pageant is totally out of my comfort zone.
So I'm going for it. All in!
And Jeff's proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment