Saturday, June 4, 2011

Today is my Birthday!

Actually it was my birthday thirty minutes ago, but I don't want it to end.
It was amazing.
First I woke up with nothing to do but relax around the house,
then I went to work with a good hair day.
Around four-thirty a man with flowers came into my work, handed me the flowers, made me sign on a dotted line, and then sang me Happy Birthday.
The flowers were from my amazing parents. :)














I have this passion for flowers. Delicate and soft and they just smell so dang good.
These ones smelled terrific and are gorgeous. I took a lot of pictures to remember them.
Plus, some are different flowers that I don't know the names of yet.
I love that!
After seeing these beautiful flowers one of my coworkers sang to me Happy Birthday while the other one did a funny dance.
My manager didn't let me take the flowers to the break room so people who came in could wish me a happy birthday.
Then the manager taking over the evening shift bugged the main manager about making me work on my birthday.
Around five o'clock the main manager went home and the manager taking over sent me home early.
I took my time coming home, going the long way and enjoying the warm day.
When I got home my parents took me to Olive Garden, my all time FAVORITE place to eat.
After that I went swimming with my best friend Chase.
It was probably one of the best birthdays I've had, so relaxing. I did miss Jeff a little. . . But I got over it.
He'll be here next year after all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment