Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to me! Again!

I got the card! Ha ha!
I knew Elder Gibson wouldn't forget my birthday,
But I had absolutely no doubt that the card, letter, or whatever it was that he would send for my birthday 
would be late.
Probably really, really late.
I don't care!




For your birthday, you're getting a very special cake. The problem is there aren't enough candles. . .

Someone needs to teach me Spanish. . .

. . . to stand for all the special wishes coming your way HAPPY BIRTHDAY  
 Of course with the Elder Gibson sign off and coin. ;)


I have to admit when I looked in the letter I was a little disappointed. Not even a "happy birthday" was written inside. 
I even checked to envelope to see if I missed something.
Then, as I was about to put it down I turned it over and this was written all over the back.
It was his handwritting.
It was hard to read.
It was super sweet.
Yay!

Hey there, you! - Oh my goodness! You are growing up SO fast! ;) You, señorita, have 20 years. . . I mean you're 20 years old. . . darn Spanish. . . JK, LOL ;) I LOVE it! ;P
Oh my goodness! I can't believe that you're 20! I'm sure that YOU can't believe that you're 20. Sorry that this card is going to get to you way late. . . I didn't forget! Promise! I just got really busy and behind on everyone's birthdays. . . :/ Not just yours. . . everyone's going to hate me! D: JK. . . Well at least I hope not. . . ;) So I hope you're doing just awesome! In your work, in your family, in the pageant, in church, in. . . EVERYTHING! Oh, a billion ¡FELICIDADES! for being in the Miss Utah Pageant! w00t! Sorry that is probably really hard to read. . . I hope that you had an amazingly awesome B-day up there in Utah!
Tu amigo y fan numero uno!
Elder Gibson
¡Viva México!

No comments:

Post a Comment