Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer = Newport

I took an amazing vacation with my family.
It was one of those vacations where everything went right and you just never want to come home.
Thank you to my work for giving me that entire week off to. . .
Watch my first Angels game,
Go to three days of Disneyland and California Adventure,
Sit on the beach in the sun,
Play with my nieces in the waves,
And ride my bike along to boardwalk.


Look how close we were to first base!
The family all the way down starting with mom, dad, Kayla, Mike, and Tammy with baby Jayden. Kylie is hidden behind Mike sitting back in her seat.
Kylie getting ready to ride the boardwalk with us.


Kayla bucklin' up


Three loves in my mother's life include the beach, her grandkids, and her bike.


Kylie chasing the seagulls.


Kayla in the sand.






Eating at Ruby's Diner
Some family pictures.




Time for DISNEYLAND!!






Hey, if the shoe fits. . .

Playing around in Toon Town


Everyday came with a new outfit made by my sister-in-law, Tammy.


Finding Nemo ride




Tinkerbell! Finally! After about an hour of waiting!


Teacups!


The Mexican food we ate in Disneyland. It was great!


Chocolate cake! It had sparkles on it!







Peaking through the bushes at Sleeping Beauty.


Two hours of waiting for this moment!


Belle was the best! She was super nice and sat down with Kayla and had a conversation.She talked about how The Beast was so big he had to eat eight times a day. Kayla could've stayed there all day with her. Well worth the wait.




The Merry Go Round was Kayla's favorite ride.

 


Her nose was too small so we put them on upside down.


One of those characters you just have to stand in line for.

I loved my vacation so much with my awesome family that the last thing I wanted to do was go to work today.
But life must go on and next year we go again.
Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment