Sunday, March 6, 2011

Today I realized, Heavenly Father knows I love strawberries.

It's another no brainer I should've known.
I know he lives, has a body, laughs, sings, talks, cries, breaths, aches.
Don't get me wrong, I know he's there. He's very real to me.
I've known that he knows that I do those things too.
But it occurred to me today that he also knows me.
Me, like me me. Like the real me, down to the core.
He knows I love strawberries.
He knows I love calla lilies.
He knows I'm terrified to play my violin in front of a crowd.
He knows I sleep on the couch more than I do in my bed.
He knows my favorite color of blue.
He knows I love the sunset, especially when there are orange clouds.
I've jokingly said to my friends, "orange juice is proof there is heaven!"
But now that I think about it I think it's proof Heavenly Father loves me.
Because I don't think there is a real rational reason orange juice exists except that it tastes extremely great and it gives us joy to drink it.
Men are that they might have joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment