Monday, March 28, 2011

Day Four -- A picture of someone you've had great memories with














Let me share this great memory with you.
This is my amazing sister, Rebecca.
No, she doesn't really look deformed. . .
She has always been my biggest example.
When I was younger I wanted to be just like my independent, soccer ball wielding, beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyed, one and only sister.
I still want to be like her.
These funny pictures were taken the day after Jeff left, a time when I was almost always sad.
My mom and sister took me to dinner and a movie.
We stopped at Best Buy to buy my mom a laptop.
Becca and I started playing around with the Macs and this is what happened.
I can always count on her to let me be weird and goofy.
Thank you Becca!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that caught me off guard Nikki, very fun day indeed. How can I not look up to my sensitive, intuitive, fiercer-than-she-looks, golden brown haired little sister? We were definitely twins in heaven. Wuv you!

    ReplyDelete