Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day Six -- A Picture that makes you laugh


The day I was born.
From the skinned knees to Scott's rollerblades to Tyler's doll face to Rebecca's squished face this picture is hilarious to me.


Most of the pictures that make me laugh are our family pictures.
This one encompasses our 80's/90's lifestyle. We had just moved into our new house in Ivins. I was about nine years old.
Mike is missing because he's on an LDS mission in Fresno, California.
I post this because I think it's important to remember to laugh, even if things are hard.
To find something that makes you happy when everything around you is sad.
My happy thing is, to me, my family. They are funny, sarcastic, and supportive.
But mostly sarcastic.
I love them.
They make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment