Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Seven -- Someone who has gotten you through a lot


Everyone meet the guy I tend to talk about all the time.
This is my best friend of all time, Jeffrey Curtis Gibson.
Currently Elder Jeffrey Curtis Gibson.
This is him 6 months into his mission.
Jeff and I have been friends since 9th grade.
Best friend since 10th grade.
He's helped me through everything from family tragedies to self-esteem issues.
He always knows just how to make me laugh, or at least let out a smile.
It is always easier to smile around him.
I used to go to him for everything.
When he left I was a little lost, I didn't know who to talk to. This lets me appreciate him all the more.
And no matter how many times I complain and bother him he always pulls through for me, because that's just the person Jeff is. He's the most self-less, forgiving, humble person I know,
and he's gotten me through a lot!
Thanks Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment