Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day Five -- A Picture of a person you'd be lost without


Everyone, meet my mom.
Judy Anne Nebeker
Formally a Kimball
I would be lost without her.
She's my best friend and I can tell her anything and everything.
We go to Krave together, talk about Jeff most of the time, and go shopping.
My mom always came to my soccer games, softball games, and cross country races.
Everyone wants a mom like my mom.
She's smart and goofy and knows how to cheer me up.
Throughout my life she's kept me close to the Church and gave me a testimony to lean on until I was old enough to have my own.
I remember a time when I was so sick I didn't want to eat a thing she made me fried mashed potatoes
and I've been craving them ever since.
I remember how proud she was when I graduated high school.
I watch what a great grandma she is as she gets down on the floor and plays with the kids.
I watch what a great mom she is as she holds my dad's hand.
I look forward to asking her how she did it all when I'm in her shoes someday.
I look forward to trying to be a mom like her.
Thanks mom!

1 comment: