Saturday, January 14, 2012

Torture in the sweetest

I do it again and again.
In this point in time it makes me super happy so I can't stop
looking at pictures,
videos
of us.
The only thing I regret is not taking more videos.
His voice,
his laugh,
the way we were together.

I love the ways things have shifted!
I'm more happy than sad.
I used to miss now I look forward.

Watching videos used to be torture.
I did it to remember him in the moments I thought I was forgetting
his voice,
his laugh,
and the way we were together.
I'd cry, because I missed him so much.
NOW
I can look and smile.
I cry because I'm happy.
I love the way things have changed!

Which is ironic, because when he left I wanted to hold on
to
everything
and never change.
Even my favorite color wasn't safe.
NOW
I can understand that change is great
as long as it's a good change.
 I love it, I love it, I love it.

One thing will never change.
I love him, I love him, I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment