Sunday, January 8, 2012

I. . . Think. . . I'm a. . . Stalker. . .

This might be weird for some of you to read,
especially,
possibly,
Elder Jeff Gibson.
He will be reading this soon.

Anyway. . .
I'm becoming increasingly stalkerish
as the day comes closer.
I can't stop!
I write his name out every time I doodle,
or I do things
just because he likes them.
When someone asks me if I'd rather have blue or green of something
I say green
because that's his favorite color.
Not to mention I am constantly talking about him
and trying to bring him up in random conversation.
It's almost like when he had just left
only without the crying.

Okay, so maybe I've always been a little like this,
but now it's extreme.

Someone please tell me to calm down,
or I'm afraid I'll freak him out
when he comes home
in 50 days.

1 comment: