Monday, January 9, 2012

I am not a Missionary Girlfriend

I would like to say it,
plain and simple.

I am NOT a missionary girlfriend.

I in fact absolutely hate this term.
I am not Elder Jeff Gibson's girlfriend.
I was,
but I am not.
I will be maybe soon,
but I am still not now.
There will be time to call myself girlfriend,
now is definitely not the time for that.

Elder Gibson is on a mission.
Elder Gibson shouldn't have a girlfriend right now.
Elder Gibson doesn't need a girlfriend right now.

I love him,
I'll love him forever
and ever,
but I will refuse to be called a missionary girlfriend.
To me it's an oxymoron.
I'm sorry I feel so strongly about this,
but I just don't like the term
and people won't stop calling me it.

Stop trying to give me a title.

1 comment:

  1. haha! See and I love calling myself one! But, I love different opinions on it! It's what makes us all unique! :)

    ReplyDelete