Monday, December 26, 2011

Reactions, reactions, reactions!

I am often asked this question,
"are you going to meet him at the airport when he comes home?"
It amazes to me, because everyone says it in those exact words.
I always giggle at those people.
I know what their reaction will be when I answer them.

"No."

They gasp!
They question!
"Why not?!"

Truth is I don't think I should.
I think that time is for his family.
Think about it, you little missionary stalkers,
these are the people who
saw him as a baby,
 grew up with him,
raised him to be the man you love.
They missed him as much
if not a little more
than you.
Deal with it.
They had to not only deal with him leaving,
but deal with him not being around the house.
My time will come to be with him, but this is for his family.
I'm not about to rush in and take over after they've been so long without him,
because if someone did that to me it'd kill me.

I trust him,
he'll call me.
What's a little more time waiting?

2 comments:

  1. You are so mature! I totally agree with you on this. When does he come home again?

    ReplyDelete