Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from 1,292 miles away. . . About.

This is Elder Gibson's last Christmas in the field.
Also his last package from me.
Weird, right?
No more pictures of packages.
I'm a little freaked out,
because I'm so used to looking forward to what I'm going to send next.
Now I'm just looking forward to him coming home. . .
Ha!
Here it is!
Last, but not least!




 I haven't sent him these in a long time, but these are his favorite and I remember one year we were telling our gifts and he said he asked for a big bag of dried mangoes. . . He got it, of course, but we all gave him strange looks. Who in the world passes an iPod or a phone for dried fruit?! One of the reasons I love him.


 Recently one of our best friends got married. I try to send Elder Gibson the wedding invites.


Of course the Oreos. :) These are new, limited edition Candy Cane Oreos. They are delicious and I had to go through three stores to find them. Merry Christmas, Elder.



 
 
 

Elf hats! One for him and one for his companion.


  

Musical Ties! Both of them sing Jingle Bells.

 



Everything expect the wrapping paper wrapped presents were stuffed into these stockings. One for the companion and one for him. The elf hats had bells on them, so when I set them down on the scale at the post office it jingled just a little bit. . . Hope that didn't catch any attention.

  

Finished project. They probably got smooshed, but that's alright.



Documented my mess. . .

Merry Christmas, Elder. Your last Christmas with that special calling. I hope it's a good one.

2 comments:

  1. That's super cute Nikki! I can't believe two years are coming to an end! Great wedding invitation by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more packages? But you're so good at it! Seriously Nikki you are so good at picking out special things that will mean so much. Good job!

    ReplyDelete