Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today it Rains. . .




Jeff would love the lightening. He loves anything beautiful and powerful. I could imagine him driving around and getting wet just so he could take a picture of the beautiful rainbow that fames our town. Jeff is amazing with a camera.

(his pictures)

However, he's partial to sunny days, the hotter the better. I guess it's good that he lives in a desert then. That's one way we are completely different. I love snow, rain, and cold weather. Jeff would delay turning on the A/C in his car until he picked me up because he loves the heat. I would literally have to bug him into turning on the A/C. On cold days he would give me his jacket, because I sometimes thought I could tough it without one. I find myself missing that jacket. It smelled like him and was too big and I loved it. Hopefully when he comes home he'll still fit into it so I can steal it from him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment