Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The First

I figured I should put Jeff's letters on here. Notes from me to explain things are in *these*. All typos are really from his letters. This is the very first letter ever received.

March 3, 2010

Hey Nikki!

Ha ha! The MTC is great! Ha ha yeah. . . I was wondering how you got my address. . . *I got his address from his missionary blog and wrote him before he even wrote me* but I don't know how it got on my blog. But oh well, doesn't matter, more letters for me! :D

I haven't seen Elder Perkins *a friend from high school* anywhere, which is weird because I see tons of Elders that I know, and a couple of sisters too. Elder Mangum *a guy we knew in high school* lives a couple of doors down from me. They call him "Elder Ito" (it's an ending you put a word to make it mean smaller ie. gato=cat gatito=kitten) but yeah, he's in my branch.

Oh, if you could send me Elder Rough's *our best friend. Elder Mike Rough and I joke about being brother and sister because we're so close we might as well be. Mike is serving in Little Rock Arkansas* address that would be dandy!! Hopefully he'll write soon. I'm sure he's really busy, I know I am!
Oh (again) my P-days are wednesdays, so that's when I'll be writing letters.
I ran a mile the first day in Gym. . . and i got shin splints. . . so I've just stuck to 4-square ever since. ;) It really is way fun though!
Ha ha! maybe you should just get a new car. . . Ha ha! JK, LOL! but really, try not to run out of gas and get stranded.
Ha ha! Maybe you should test new lotions on an inconspicuous spot on your face before you begin to slather ;) (oh that's goofy. . .) *he drew an arrow to his interesting looking winking smiley*
My companion and roomates are AWESOME! They're so funny! E' Molsee is mi compaƱero. He's from a farm in Idaho. . . ok not really, but he worked on one last summer. Then there's E's Beecher y Ames. They are so funny when they're together (which is always because they're comps.)
E'Ames is from Washington state, and E' Beecher is from Hurricane! They're both quite witty. ;) E' B. knows Bro. Pettus *a seminary teacher at our old seminary building* and all my 2nd cousins out there.
Well I gotsta go get doing ma laundry. . . so I guess I'll write to you soon.
-Elder Jeff Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment