Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I finally got it!! Written January 31, 2011 Recieved April 27, 2011

At this rate I will only get about three more letters from my Elder. It took three and a half months to get. All well!
Once again I will post that I have the solid and un negotiable right to take out some to whole parts of letters and packages to protect Elder Gibson's privacy as well as mine. I also ask NO evaluating and analyzing of his letters. Take them how they are. Any typos are not of my making, but simply the Elder's English going out. ;)


January 31, 2011
Nicole:
I've made up my mind, and I'm going to do it this time. I'm going to write this letter in a formal manner. (Or at least this page. . . ;) ) I recieved your Christmas package. It gave me great delight to recieve it all in good order. My companion was pleased to know that one of the stockings was his. Answering your question, ". . . if any of my recently sent packages have gotten to you." Since I arrived in México, I have recieved packages on: my birthday/Halloween, Thanksgiving, and now Christmas as well. If you have sent three, then I have recieved them all. I send my gratitude for each one. I am doing quite well here in my new area. My brother informed you well, and you inform everyone else very well. I am still expecting a letter from Élder Barton, as well as a letter from our dear friend Amber Schwan. I was ever so pleased to recieve the news that Élder Barton is once again Élder Barton, and not only Cory. I'm sure he's doing splendedly in Texas. Hhmnufmiffia. . . um yeah. Not what I meant. . . ha ha! ok that's enough for now. Don't freak out too much. Mike IS going to be back in a year, and I will be in a little more than a year. ( of course by the time you get this it will probably be less than a year. ;) ) I did call my family. I was going to use skype, but the family's computer where we were couldn't download it. . . darn errors! We were told that we could use Skype if we wanted to, and I WANTED TO!! but oh well it'll have to be for the next time. . . Oh! Christmas in México! Yeah the guy who hits people with a stick is in Germany. . . ;) Here, every holiday is Americanized in one way or another (the holiday that we both have) For example: Christmas: They have Santa Clause and/or El Niño Dios (the god child) who brings them presents (Santa is the Americanization) Then on the 6th of January they have the day of the Three Wise Men, who also give them presents. New Years: everyone gave us turkey, and during the whole holiday season, ¡¡Ponche!! this fruity punch stuff that's REALLY good! There's probably a bunch more, but I don't remember at the moment. My current companion is Élder Lopez. He's from Veracruz. Oh, I did get my memory card fixed. . . but. . . um. . . it's just that I take a lot of pictures. . . and um. . . I'm kind of running out of room. . . so. . . maybe. . . if you wanted to. . . maybe. . . you could send one anyway. . . maybe just slip it into a package. . . ;) SD or USB. . . either is fine. . . ha ha! I feel so lame asking you for one. . . ha ha! oh well. . . Oh! Élder Shelley wasn't my companion, we just lived in the same house, but he says the wedding's off because you don't like guns. ;) KayCee's married now too then? ". . . and then there were 8." Two down, I don't even remember who everyone else is that's left. . . You went to a random party!? with random people?!? in some random club!?!?! (Jk about the club. . .) Ha ha! I hope it was fun, fun new years! Ha ha! and you even went to denny's! Oh, please don't die in your car. . . you said your mom was with you. How did she react? she didn't have a heart-attack did she? ha ha, it's only funny because its over and nothing bad happened. I love the ward that I'm in! I'm glad you are (were) working hard at your job! More hours = bigger paycheck ;) And why are you stalking my mother. . . ? that's kind of weird. . . ;) Well that's going to be all for now if I want to get this off today so talk write to ya later!
10 things:
1. Blankets
2. Pizzas that are close to American pizzas
3. Watches
4. Clean water
5. pictures
6. running water
7. Electricity
8. chap stick
9. Mexicans
 10. Finger nail clippers ;)





 

My favorite stamps so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment