Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter in the 2nd year

This sent way late. I know he'll like it though. He won't get it for another month, but things got in the way and now was the only time I could send it. Here is the Easter package of his second year. That's so fun to say!


Of course the Oreos. This is the spring edition with yellow center


I only got to use one of these bags, they are delicious! Don't judge me! There was enough for the Elder and his comp. ;)











 








All the candy you've seen was stuffed into these color eggs. I ended up taping them shut, because they keep popping open on their own.

 

One for the Elder and one for his comp.





 These are eggs with Pop Rocks candy inside.


Water guns. . . Although I put plastic water squirters on the customs form. ;)


Awesome yo-yos that light up!


What's Easter without the big chocolate bunnies? Even now when I'm nineteen my mom still gets them for us. (I'm the youngest of five)
One for the Elder and one for the comp.


 I couldn't get a good picture, because they're rounded and shiny. This is silly string.


Kit Kats that look like bunny ears.

 

I ended up putting Easter grass, the Silly String, light up yo-yos, and Kit Kats in these. One for each. I couldn't make baskets, so I made egg thingys.


Two were used. They only came in packages of three bundles.


Can't go without a dollar store toy. He'll probably never use it, but it was supper cute.








Admittedly the uglies toy I was bound to find and stuff into this package. . .
 




There it is! All ready to ship! I will stuff in some Easter grass for the packaging. I would've taken a picture, but this package is already sent.
Just to say thanks to my mom who helped me to cram every last thing into this box. We spent a good deal of time playing Tetris trying to get everything to fit. The illusion in this picture is that everything fit. It did not. A great deal of packaging tape went into making this package seal up tight.


** I did add last minute the USB and memory card Jeff needed and asked for. Both were 4GB.**

No comments:

Post a Comment