Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Year!

Okay, not quite yet, but this is the one year package to be sent by tomorrow via USPS.
For those of you that say, "see? That went by fast, didn't it?"

No. It did not. That's just the truth of things

The great thing about this slow year is it gave Jeff and I time to learn and grow, but you can read my last posts for that kind of stuff. Now on to the good stuff!
This package is a "keep on going" package. Complete with inspiring scriptures that go with everything in it. I did buy everything before I came up with the idea of the scriptures so. . . Yeah!


Peanut butter goes with Mosiah 3:20




 Fudge covered mint Oreos. Oreos are the inside joke with Jeff and I. They go with Abr. 2:16




Butterfingers! John 20: 27 & 29



 Jeff likes 'em, so I'll send them. Peachie-Os. 1st Nephi 8:12




Swedish fishies. Matthew 4:18-22



Sour Patch kids. Mosiah 3:19




Pretzel M&M's. They're new, and absolutely amazing, so I sent him some. 1st Samuel 16:7



He doesn't have an oven. :) Jiffy Pop it is! D&C 121:7-9

I will hear nothing about it!

Okay, let's get this over with. I'm sending the Elder a Pillow Pet. He doesn't know them and they're adorable and they're travel pillows. This one is the Valentine's Day edition.

I work at OfficeMax, so I can get awesome pens. These are my favorite. Left one is for journal writing and the right is for notes.
It helped to have my manager be an RM so he could show me the best ones for the mish.






Ties! I asked Elder Jeffrey Gibson what he wanted in his package and he said ties. What a missionary! Well, I bought one joke and the other for realsies. More to come! I will be sending joke ties from now on.


Recently my awesome friend, KayCee Williams, became KayCee Mann. She gave me this to send to Jeff. Weird that our friends are all getting married. . .


All packed up and ready for shipping.
Another package gone.
Another year gone.
I guess when I do think about it it's been a little fast.
I hope for this next year to be slow for Jeff and fast for me. 
I hope for us to learn as much as we possibly can cram into this one year.
One year.
I like the sound of that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so many good things in that package. I love how you tied each one into a scripture. Very creative. Love you Nikki!

    ReplyDelete