Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Know, I've Slacked

It seems like every blog has a post about how they have slacked for a while. Let's all face it, sometimes there isn't enough time in the schedule to fit in sitting at the computer blogging.
My excuse is pretty lame.
I haven't posted Elder Jeff Gibson's birthday.
I didn't post, because the only picture I got of the "festivities" my sister-in-law has on her camera.
I sent him this awesome package with
cake mix,
frosting,
oreos,
streamers,
blow horns,
butterfingers (his favorite),
and lots and lots of candy.
All were individually wrapped in birthday wrapping paper and tied with yellow ribbon.
Okay, it was a little obsessive, but it was Elder Gibson's first birthday in the mission field, first birthday as an Elder, and IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY.
Along with his birthday was Elder Roughs, so I had two packages to send.
I will post the picture whenever I can get it from my sister-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment