Monday, February 20, 2012

One week from now!

One week from today
Jeff will be coming home.


Yes!
I've made it!
Two years!
Two years officially on Friday!

I made it.

Take a deep breath.

My friends and I have decided that I'm going a little bit crazy.
My nails are too short,
(and they keep breaking before I can get them long enough)
my hair isn't long enough,
(I need only another two inches)
my room isn't clean.
How am I going to do my hair when I see him?
(I've started to save my good conditioner for February 27)
What am I going to wear when I see him?
(Already have a dress, leggings, and boots. . .)
What am I going to say when I see him?
Most of which. . .
he isn't going to really care about.
Plus! He's not even allowed in my room!
So,
if you see me freaking out about something that
doesn't matter
it's because
Elder Gibson comes home in a week.
I've been trying my best to eliminate everything stressful in my life
to combat the craziness.
So many emotions have hit me in the last month
I feel emotional all the time.
Almost all of the time I'm happy.

I'm trying to prepare for something I'm already prepared for,
but that I feel unprepared for
because I don't know how it's going to go.

I do know it's going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment