Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not to leave ya hangin' but. . .

Hello!
I left you all hanging!
:)
He's home.
I'm happy.
I've seen him.
There you have it!
Sorry to leave you all hanging,
but I've had more important things to worry about
then my blog.
He knows about this blog,
which makes this post funny to me.
Hi Jeff!
:)

Waiting for a missionary. . .
The hardest thing I've ever done.
The greatest thing I ever done.
I'll never regret it.
It's been always worth it.

Love is mysterious.
I know I've grown the most in these last two years
than I've ever had the opportunity to grow.
Spiritually,
mentally,
and emotionally.

It's hard.
It really is!
Some moments traumatize you,
but nothing was in vain.
Everything was worth it.

Somethings are just worth waiting for.
Thanks Jeff,
for going on a mission.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment