Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving/Halloween/Happy birthday in Mexico. . .

So many holidays together!
Birthday
Halloween
Thanksgiving
They are all big deals, but I had to bunch them together
into one package.
The last Autumn in the mission.
Happy Autumn, my missionary.





All wrapped up in little gift bags. There are four because one for Elder Gibson and one for his companion, one for our best friend Elder Rough and his companion. Elder Rough and Elder Gibson have birthdays in October.
 

  

Because the holidays need hot apple cider and hot chocolate. :)



Birthday cupcakes. I wish I could make them for him. I'll save that for next year I guess. ;)


To carry around with him, or whatever. Just some snacks


For his birthday! It's a boy! Ha ha!


I'm really sad that I thought that these came with the pretzels until I came home. :( All well, he'll enjoy them anyways.


Because Jeff just loves peaches. :)


I've gotten used to sending him Peanut Butter. Apparently it's expensive there and now I think he has enough. Ha ha!


Of course Oreos. Ha ha! This one is the latest Triple Double Oreo.You know me, just givin' my Elder a heart attack.




My family and I went to Disneyland this last summer, so I got Jeff some souvenirs. I lollipop and a t-shirt.





A joke tie. ;) I really hope he wears it. Ha ha! Just once. . . Ha ha! It's a conversation starter. . . Right?



I found it especially funny that the packaging on his noise putty said, "DO NOT EAT." Don't eat it Elder!


Halloween Screamers. When you shook them them screamed. I had to make sure that I got the ones that didn't have the pins pulled, otherwise they'd be screaming all the way to Mexico.


This is actually Silly Putty. I took it out of the packaging before I took the picture.


Decorations for the apartment. :)


Last but not least, the blowouts.

Hopefully he had a great birthday. It's his last in the field.
His mission is coming to an end.
It's nice for me, but he's probably scambling trying to get all he wants to do done.
My wish is the same as the day he left.
Let his mission go fast for me,
and slow for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment