Monday, September 19, 2011

Advise. . .

Where did the time go?
No, for realsies.
Five months to go?
I have to tell everyone they were right.
The hardest piece to believe when Jeff left
everyone would tell me so
still I really didn't believe it.
But I prayed for it.

Time will go by fast

Two years seemed like a life time.
Yes, mom you were right.
If I had any advise to give to the girls following my same route it's to. . .
1. Listen to the positive and discard the negative.You can do it, and it's not as hard as it seems.
2. You're doing nothing wrong by waiting for him as long as your not distracting him.
3. Believe that time will go fast and it will get easier.
4. Change is good as long as it's a good change. You are allowed to and should change.
5. Go to institute and church.
6. Read Preach My Gospel.
7. Be prepared to be ignored when times get tough or busy for him, because you're not supposed to be first on his list.
8. Stop crying and smile.
9. Don't worry about him, he's protected. Trust that.
10. Pay your tithing.

2 comments: