Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas from a Thousand Miles Away

I sent off Jeff's Christmas package about two weeks ago. This is what was inside!

Mint Truffle Kiss. I admit that this was ripped into before I realized I should be taking pictures.
But you get the delicious idea.

These are solid chocolate Christmas characters. Seemed appropr
iate.

Chocolate covered caramel bells.

So much milk chocolate, time for some dark!

Chocolate crisp on a stick. Catchy!

Of course these most likely will be in pieces, but it was worth the try. Shoving them in between everything until they're so snug they don't move an inch might've helped.

The best Christmas candy ever, peppermint puffs.

Oreos! An inside joke. I've been sending him them from every holiday.

What is Christmas without Santa? Okay, I tried to stay away from the commercial, but this one slipped in somehow. It's cute! Come on! And undoubtedly part of our culture.

Two words: musical ties. An amazing find! I gave one to him last year, now there's one for his companion also.

Elf hats, one for him and his companion.

Stockings to be filled!

Filled with: the candy, the ties, and the elf hats.

I know what you're thinking! This is just going to be ruined when it's put into a box and shipped across the boarder to Mexico, but you must know me.
I absolutely love to wrap presents.
I'm a little weird that way and i wouldn't pass up this one.
So, bows and all, these presents are wrapped for the two Elders receiving them.

Packing material of choice this time is red and green tinsel.
And it's ready to ship.
Here's hoping Elder Gibson gets his package safe and on time. . . Mostly hoping for safe.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. You thought of everything! I loved the way you wrapped everything. Awesome and sweet!

    ReplyDelete